The GayStay website gives LGB&T Community hosts an opportunity to promote their accommodation to people looking for places to stay where they can be sure of a friendly and accepting welcome by people who are informed and positive about the LGBT+ community in Aotearoa – New Zealand.
The GayStay New Zealand Community Advantages
- Be a part of a clearly identified LGBT community enterprise that attracts guests from overseas and Aotearoa - New Zealand.
- Added credibility of your accommodation for overseas guests who are not sure about NZ.
- As a current GayStay NZ Host, you can use the GayStay New Zealand logo on your website, Facebook page etc and on printed materials
- Choose to be on the featured Property of the Week homepage banner.
- Sponsor spaces on national rack cards that appear in gay venues.
- Join a community of lovely people!
Who are we?
- GayStay New Zealand is a community enterprise run by volunteers.
- We have the support of a professional web designer.
- Money received goes into running the site and advertising.
- There is no commission.
- There is a one off $25.00 fee to set up your listing on the website.
- The annual fee for listing your accommodation is $60.00
To enquire, use the form below, or give Martin a ring on 021-061-5357